We believe the ideal targeted beauty routine is based on the consistent use of effective products.
Taking care of the eyelids and eye contour area, the thinnest skin layer on your face is essential in skincare. The skin in this area is delicate and liable to early aging signs.
If you’re seeking advice on how to take care of your eye-contour skin, we’ve compiled a list of helpful guidance that will help you implement simple yet effective actions into your skincare routine.
Why is Eye Contour Care so necessary and beneficial?
● Reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes.
● Slows the aging process in the eye area, such as fine lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles.
● To hydrate and moisturize the eye contour area; to boost and restore firmness and youthful appearance to the eyes.
What ingredients work well in your Eye Contour Skincare routine?
Caffeine is an effective natural ingredient that helps activate blood flow while reducing water retention under the eyes. Its high concentration of polyphenols also contributes to delaying the formation of premature wrinkles. Caffeine also reactivates cellular energy and vitality, while protecting the skin from free radicals, and has an anti-puffiness action on the eye contour, for more youthful, decongested eyes.
Peptides are necessary for enhancing collagen synthesis, which allows for skin tightening and lifting benefits. Peptides can also be used to reduce the look of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
Hyaluronic acid is an excellent choice when it comes to nourishing and hydrating the skin. It’s also exceptional for anti-aging and plumping the skin, which results in a noticeable decrease in wrinkles around the eyes.
What are the routine care steps?
1. Cleanse – This is a crucial initial step that helps you to clean your face of makeup, grime, and pollutants. Using lukewarm water, apply the product of your preference to a cotton pad, gently glide the cotton pad in a downward motion until all traces of make-up are removed; We recommend cleaning your lashes and around the eye area as gently as possible.
2. Prepare – It is necessary to prepare the skin with a serum around the eye area to effectively brighten and reduce the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles. A serum is an intensive treatment filled with active ingredients. Often, they are more concentrated than a day cream, which generally contains more water. Serums have a lighter, more fluid texture than day creams, allowing them to penetrate the skin more quickly into multiple layers. Serums are great to prepare your eye contour care ready for the rest of your daily routine.
3. Moisturize – It’s essential to keep the eye area moisturized, we all know it’s worth adding in an eye cream or eye gel that has components that are particularly aimed to resolve eye skin issues.
Discover IOMA Eye Contour Skincare selections:
At IOMA, we’ve created products intended to target common eye contour skincare problems including dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and dry skin.
Discover our selection of top 3 eye contour essentials. We invite you to learn more about the Fresh Gel Eye Makeup Remover, Mon Soin Yeux and, our best-seller Flash Youth Eye Contour Concentrate.
Fresh Gel Eye Makeup Remover gently removes eye make-up and acts to strengthen the eyelashes and durably increase their volume and length, it’s a true volumizing eyelash treatment that enhances the beauty of your eyes while cleansing your eye contour.
● Apply Cool Gel Eye Make-Up Remover to a cotton pad. Gently glide the cotton pad in a downward motion until all traces of make-up are removed.
● Gently dissolves and eliminates makeup colors
● Refreshes and soothes the eye and its surroundings for a look that’s immediately more relaxed
● Increases eyelash volume and length
● Increases eyelash strength.
MON SOIN YEUX is the only multidimensional and personalized eye contour product designed to address the specific concerns of the eye contour area and give it a more youthful, rested, and radiant look. With 2 serums and 2 super-powerful concentrates added to the Mon Soin Yeux base, it’s a personalized and unique formula for eye skincare.
● Apply Mon Soin Yeux morning and evening to the entire eye contour.
● Reactivates cellular energy and vitality while protecting the skin from free radicals, and has an anti-puffiness action on the eye contour, for more youthful, decongested eyes.
● Promotes its restructuring and improves its organization with an indirect effect on neovascularization.
● Provides a significant tightening effect and the sensation of firmer, smoother skin.
Flash Youth Eye Contour Concentrate A light cream and the first eye contour treatment with 360° action at IOMA. An advanced formula anti-fatigue, that targets the whole eye contour area, taking action against dark circles, puffiness, and slackening eyelids.
● Apply your Eye Contour by starting first with the interior corner of the upper eyelids and ending with the interior corner of the lower eyelids.
● Gently glide your fingers along the under-eye skin by using back and forth motions towards the outer corner of the eye. Repeat three times.
● Immediately tackles eyelids, puffy eyes, and dark circles and relaunches microcirculation for the long term
● Plumps fills and hydrates the skin, its matrix traps water molecules to become a “genuine reservoir”
Eye Contour Skincare is essential and should not be skipped in your daily skincare routine. A regular routine including the most effective ingredients is necessary for gaining the advantages of a healthy glow and fighting the evidence of early aging around the eyes.